On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 02:19:05PM +0000, Jon Hunter wrote: > The ARM TWD interrupt is a private peripheral interrupt (PPI) and per > the ARM GIC documentation, whether the type for PPIs can be set is > IMPLEMENTATION DEFINED. For Tegra20/30 devices the PPI type cannot be > set and so when we attempt to set the type for the ARM TWD interrupt it > fails. This has done unnoticed because it fails silently and because we > cannot re-configure the type it has had no impact. Nevertheless fix the > type for the TWD interrupt so that it matches the hardware configuration. > > Signed-off-by: Jon Hunter > > --- > Ideally, we would not be attempting to set the type for an interrupt > where it cannot be programmed but this would require changes to the > device-tree bindings for the GIC. This series adds a WARNING to catch > any of these silent failures. > --- > arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra20.dtsi | 2 +- > arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra30.dtsi | 2 +- > 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-) Applied, thanks. Thierry