[Re: [oe] Update Samba] On 16.04.22 (Fri 11:30) George McCollister wrote: > I'm looking forward to seeing these changes in krogoth as what is in > there now is unusable from a security standpoint. I cherry picked the > patches to krogoth and my builds suceeded but haven't gotten around to > doing any operational testing yet. Agreed. Armin: I've already done one merge directly to krogoth to resolve a build breakage, but since you're maintaining the branch I didn't want to do any additional ones (even though we started talking about samba specifically in the krogoth context) without an explicit go-ahead from you. Do you want me to send you a patch set, a pull request or do you want me to merge the samba changes directly? -J. > > -George > > On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 4:00 PM, Joe MacDonald wrote: > > I'm still doing some testing on this and I haven't built for all the > > architectures yet, but it passed at least the most basic smoke-test. Given the > > number of outstanding CVEs against our current version of Samba (thanks Armin! > > :-)) I think it's best fo rus to update this rather than trying to do any > > back-ports, but that also introduces a not-inconsiderable level of risk for > > Samba users. So please, if you're one of them, kick the tires on this as soon > > as you can (or ping me back letting me know what your thoughts are on this, at > > least). > > > > Thanks all. > > > > -- > > -Joe MacDonald. > > :wq > > > > -- > > _______________________________________________ > > Openembedded-devel mailing list > > Openembedded-devel@lists.openembedded.org > > http://lists.openembedded.org/mailman/listinfo/openembedded-devel -- -Joe MacDonald. :wq