* Quote Request
@ 2016-04-26 21:45 Al Waleed Co.
From: Al Waleed Co. @ 2016-04-26 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hi,

My name is Al Waleed From Al Waleed trading company Dubai we got you recommendation from one of your customer, so we decided to order a product from you.

Kindly get back to us if you can ship to us in Dubai so that we can get back to you with our products needed from you and other requirement Looking forward hearing back from you

Thank you,

Al Waleed trading company
Customer Service

* Quote Request.
@ 2017-03-23 18:05 Jeff Baxter
From: Jeff Baxter @ 2017-03-23 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I WOULD LIKE TO BE FURNISHED WITH DETAILED INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY,PRICES AND METHOD OF PAYMENT OF THE ITEM BELOW

GRUNDF0S WATER PUMP
GRUNDF0S 10SQ07-240 PART NUMBER 96160142

GRUNDF0S 10SQ10-290 PART NUMBER 96160143

GRUNDF0S SQ Flex 11 SQF -2 PART NUMBER 95027335

SOLAR MATERIAL
MORNING STAR SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER 45 or 60amps charge controller

MAGNUM INVERTER MISMS4024PAE- PARALLEL INVERTER/CHARGER

Regards.
Jeff Baxter
EMPS ELECTRIC SUPPLY
info@empselectricsupply.com