On Tue, May 03, 2016 at 02:23:14PM +0200, Petr Kulhavy wrote: > I'm just wondering if anybody is picking up on this. Please don't send content free pings and please allow a reasonable time for review. People get busy, go on holiday, attend conferences and so on so unless there is some reason for urgency (like critical bug fixes) please allow at least a couple of weeks for review. If there have been review comments then people may be waiting for those to be addressed. Sending content free pings just adds to the mail volume (if they are seen at all) and if something has gone wrong you'll have to resend the patches anyway. > Peter has reviewed the patch set (v3 where the code is identical to v4) and > Rob has acked the DT part. I'm not seeing any review from Peter on what's in my inbox...