On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 09:23:24AM +0200, Sven Eckelmann wrote: > On Thursday 19 May 2016 14:22:58 Nick Schaf wrote: > > I've run into what sounds like a similar problem, but dove in and found more > > details. Here's the setup: > > > > -19 nodes running BATMAN-adv 2014.14.0 on OpenWrt Chaos Calmer; various > > hardware (D-Link, BBB, Open-Mesh, WRTnode, TP-Link). > > Only scrolled through your mail. But there are two things which I find odd. > First you use a really old (actually not existing) version of batman-adv. > > Then you have some TT problems. I think we had many fixes since then which may > be related to your problem. But going through 2 years of fixes might be a > quite hard (at very cumbersome) journey. > > Maybe it is really a good idea to try to upgrade to the recent version > (2016.1+fixes) from the Chaos Calmers openwrt-routing feed on all your nodes. > Maybe Antonio remembers one special TT/roaming bug and can recommend one to > test. But most likely testing the current version is easier. I don't recall any superfix which might magically solve the problems you are seeing. Therefore I'd just follow Sven's suggestion and try running a recent version of batman-adv. Cheers, -- Antonio Quartulli