On Wed, Jun 01, 2016 at 12:23:18AM +0800, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote: > Hi everyone, > > These are the remaining patches of my AXP809 PMIC support series. The > mfd parts and regulator fixes were merged in v4.7-rc1. What's left are > the AXP809 regulator driver and dts changes. > > Patch 1 adds AXP809 support to the axp20x regulator driver. This patch > depends on patch 3, and patches already in regulator/topic/axp20x. > > Patch 2 adds a dtsi file for AXP809. > > Patch 3 enables AXP809 support on the A80 Optimus board. > > Patch 4 enables AXP809 support on the Cubieboard 4. Merged the last 3 > > Patch 5 disables the dummy regulators from sunxi-common-regulators.dtsi > on the A80 Optimus board. These aren't used in the board DTS anymore. > > Patch 6 disables the dummy regulators from sunxi-common-regulators.dtsi, > on the Cubieboard4. These aren't used in the board DTS anymore. And we should just remove the include on his one. Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering http://free-electrons.com