On Fri, Jun 03, 2016 at 08:10:40PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote: > It seems that the wifi chip is powered by both ldo3 and ldo4 tied > together and that using only one results in the wifi-chip dropping of > the USB bus sometimes. > > Ideally we would have a proper way of modelling this (this is being > worked on), but currently we do not. This is not an issue since we need > to keep these regulators always-on anyways, due to these boards > crashing when ldo3/4 get turned back on after having been turned off. > > Signed-off-by: Hans de Goede Applied, thanks! Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering http://free-electrons.com