Hi, On Sun, Jun 05, 2016 at 04:59:36PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote: > phy-sun4i-usb now has proper dr_mode handling, it always registers an > extcon, and sends a notify with the mode (even when in peripheral- / > host-only mode) at least once. > > So we can simply the sunxi musb glue by always registering its extcon > notifier and relying on sunxi_musb_work() to enable vbus when in > host-only mode. > > This also enables host- and peripheral-only mode with vbus monitoring. > > Signed-off-by: Hans de Goede It's been a bit painful to track all the patches needed so that it applies properly, but I've finally been able to test it on a Sinlinx SinA33 with peripheral-only mUSB, and it works like a charm. You can add my Tested-by. Thanks! Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering http://free-electrons.com