On Thu, Jun 09, 2016 at 10:45:55AM -0400, Dennis Dalessandro wrote: > On Thu, Jun 09, 2016 at 04:17:15PM +0300, Moni Shoua wrote: > >2. Trying to force SoftRoCE on this model will end up with rxe driver > >registers to rvt with all ib_device hooks implemented. This makes the > >reason to use rvt irrelevant in this case. > > Everything? What about AH, MR, PD? Aren't those pretty generic constructs. > In fact you folks submitted the change for AH. > Despite the fact that I submitted change to hfi1, it doesn't make me stake holder of that driver.