On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 09:02:30PM +0200, Michal Suchanek wrote: > Also the spidev id match table is not compiled when !CONFIG_OF To repeat what I said last time we have stub defines for this stuff for a reason. > This does not work if you manage to convince the kernel to bind spidev > on a node that has some other random compatible which is not "spidev". ...which is only possible if the other problematic changes in this series are merged so as I was suggesting last time this needs to be pushed to the end of the series.