On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 07:57:47AM +0530, Vinod Koul wrote: > On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 05:09:09AM +0530, Patel, Vedang wrote: > > I did post the patches a few weeks back (http://www.spinics.net/lists/a > > lsa-devel/msg50782.html). The only difference this time was I cc'ed you > > in the patches. Moving forward, what is the preferred method for > > submitting patches for the first time or reposting them so that you are > > less likely to miss them? > Ah not CCing maintainers is not correct. That is why checkpatch gives you > names to cc. > Your patch got ignored for this reason then! The process for submitting patches is covered in Documentation/SubmittingPatches