From: Edward Thornber <thornber@redhat.com>
To: Dennis Yang <dennisyang@qnap.com>
Cc: device-mapper development <dm-devel@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: Possible data corruption with dm-thin
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 09:18:56 -0400	[thread overview]

Hi Dennis,

Sorry to take so long about getting back to you.  There was a bug in
the btree library that I mistakenly thought was caused by my fix for
your problem.  Anyway, could you try and recreate your problem with
these two patches applied please (patches are against v4.7-rc5 + my
usual thin-dev extras):

    https://github.com/jthornber/linux-2.6/commit/ebdd99fc12acd0e9178831549896633171d5af1d
    https://github.com/jthornber/linux-2.6/commit/c05989b59d091270c2bf7dd05bdb7a3575223529

Thanks,