On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 01:24:23PM +0200, Baptiste Jonglez wrote: > Hi there, > > I am working on an OpenWRT/LEDE package for wireguard. It's mostly done, > but I want to test it before pushing it to the repositories. Hopefully, I > will be able to do that this week-end. Here is the package finally: https://github.com/openwrt/packages/blob/master/net/wireguard/Makefile The built packages should be available in the snapshots quite soon, e.g.: - wireguard-tools: https://downloads.lede-project.org/snapshots/packages/mips_34kc/packages/ - kmod-wireguard: https://downloads.lede-project.org/snapshots/targets/ar71xx/generic/packages/ If you are running a recent snapshot version of Lede, this should be enough if you have a compatible kernel: opkg install wireguard-tools kmod-wireguard If you want build it yourself, you need this patch for proper dependency handling, it has been included in Lede two days ago: https://git.lede-project.org/?p=source.git;a=commit;h=1d15a96b29dcd0947690951a7c36aead79a27129 One final note: there is no "multi-threaded" support for now, sorry Jason. So, if you run this on your super modern 128-cores router, don't expect exceptional performance :) Well, you could always hack your kernel config to enable CONFIG_PADATA and CONFIG_SMP before building wireguard. Other than that, feedback on the packages is welcome! Baptiste