On Wed, Jul 06, 2016 at 02:24:33PM -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote: > On Tue, 5 Jul 2016, Khem Raj wrote: > > > it should but I am not sure if we test bootloader, so it just gets > > ignored. > > i guess we just found out if the newer version of u-boot works on > the mpc8315e-rdb ... the answer would seem to be, no. We haven't updated the bootloader for the mpc8315erdb boards in our test farm for a long time. So yes, the latest u-boot may be broken on this board. If so, please file a bug. I will fix it. Thanks, Kevin