On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 04:35:45PM -0500, Benjamin Marzinski wrote: > On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 02:50:36PM +0800, Gris Ge wrote: > > The only thing that I wonder about with this patch is, when previously > the multipath client code would have failed with EPIPE, and (at least in > some cases) spit out a semi-useful message, the program will now > terminate because of the SIGPIPE signal. I'm not sure it makes any real > difference, since we weren't very diligent with returning useful error > messages in this case, and the client code isn't very likely to get > SIGPIPE. > > I'm not very concerned if nobody else thinks this is important, I just > though I should bring it up. > > -Ben > Thanks Ben, I will make next version of patch to handle/ignore SIGPIPE. -- Gris Ge