On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 12:06:52PM -0400, Steven Rostedt wrote: > Well, I don't think there's any answer to that. But I still think it's > better than nothing. If nobody has the hardware, do we ever care if it > gets tested? ;-) I think it'd be better to split such tests out so that there's a clear distinction between those that we can tell should run reliably and those that have some hardware dependency. That way people who just want a predicatable testsuite without worrying if there's something wrong in the environment can get one.