On Thu, Sep 08, 2016 at 03:09:36PM +0530, Binoy Jayan wrote: > On 8 September 2016 at 12:40, Thomas Gleixner wrote: > > On Wed, 7 Sep 2016, Binoy Jayan wrote: > >> +#ifdef CONFIG_DELAYED_TIMER_OFFSETS_HIST > >> + ktime_t praecox; > >> +#endif > > And of course documenting new struct members is optional, correct? I'm > > really looking forward for the explanation of that variable name. > It marks the start time when a process is scheduled to be woken up as > the result > of expiry of the hrtimer. Will be mentioning it in the comments. Even with an appropriate comment I'm not sure that the term praecox is sufficiently widely understood to be a clear variable name.