Hi! > I have > > 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 4 Series Chipset > Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 03) > > In previous kernels, resume worked ok. With 4.8-rc1, I quite often (1 > in 10 resumes?) get in state where primary monitor (DVI) is dead (in > powersave) and all windows move to secondary monitor (VGA). Running > "xrandr" fixes that. > > I'll update to newer rc and see if it happens again, but if you have > any ideas, now would be good time. Ok. With -rc6, X are completely broken. I got notification "could not restore CRTC config for screen 63" or something like that, and window manager just does not start. X log is attached as delme, kernel log as delme2. Nothing too suspicious :-(. Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html