On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 04:39:40PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote: > As in previous years we're organizing an audio miniconference so we can > get together and talk through issues, especially design decisons, face > to face. This year we're holding it as part of the workshops day shared > between Kernel Summit and Linux Plumbers Conference 1st to 4th November > (the workshops will be on the 2nd). This has now been confirmed and I > hope to see many of you there! > To attend you will NEED to have either a Kernel Summit invite (these > are going out now) or a Linux Plumbers Conference ticket. The number of > attendees at Plumbers is limited so I'd strongly encoruage you to sign > up early. The next batch of tickets go on sale on Saturday, the > registration site is here: If anyone wants to attend but has not yet got a ticket can you please contact me? I have a limited number of passes and discounted tickets I can allocate.