* Reversion of "xen-netback: create a debugfs node for hash information"
@ 2016-10-07  9:50 Paul Durrant
From: Paul Durrant @ 2016-10-07  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Miller (davem@davemloft.net); +Cc: netdev, Wei Liu

Dave,

  I notice that you have made the above reversion of commit c0c64c15 (debugfs node) due to a build failure, despite the failure being caused by commit 0364a882 (switch to threaded irq) which was made subsequently. I assume you want me to re-spin a new patch for the debugfs node to fix the build problem?

  Cheers,

    Paul

* Re: Reversion of "xen-netback: create a debugfs node for hash information"
@ 2016-10-08  3:48 ` David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2016-10-08  3:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul.Durrant; +Cc: netdev, wei.liu2

From: Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@citrix.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 09:50:04 +0000

>   I notice that you have made the above reversion of commit c0c64c15
>   (debugfs node) due to a build failure, despite the failure being
>   caused by commit 0364a882 (switch to threaded irq) which was made
>   subsequently. I assume you want me to re-spin a new patch for the
>   debugfs node to fix the build problem?

Yes, that's probably what you need to do.

Thanks.