* Talent Scout
@ 2016-10-11 14:40 Camilia Brunnet
From: Camilia Brunnet @ 2016-10-11 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Concern,

I am Talent Scout For BLUE SKY FILM STUDIO, Present Blue sky Studio a
Film Corporation Located in the United State, is Soliciting for the
Right to use Your Photo/Face and Personality as One of the Semi -Major
Role/ Character in our Upcoming ANIMATED Stereoscope 3D Movie-The Story
of Ferdinand (Ferdinand 2017) The Movie is Currently Filming (In
Production) Please Note That There Will Be No Auditions, Traveling or
Any Special / Professional Acting Skills, Since the Production of This
Movie Will Be Done with our State of Art Computer -Generating Imagery
Equipment. We Are Prepared to Pay the Total Sum of $620,000.00 USD. For
More Information/Understanding, Please Write us on the E-Mail Below.
CONTACT EMAIL: blueskyfilms@usa.com
All Reply to:  blueskyfilms@usa.com
Note: Only the Response send to this mail will be Given a Prior
Consideration.

Talent Scout
Camilia Brunnet

* Talent Scout
@ 2017-06-01 19:55 Becky Miles
From: Becky Miles @ 2017-06-01 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Talented,

I am Talent Scout For Sony Pictures Animation, Present Sony Pictures Animation Movies a Film Corporation Located in the United State, is Soliciting for the
Right to use Your Photo/Face and Personality as One of the Semi -Major
Role/ Character in our Upcoming ANIMATED Stereoscope 3D Movie-The Story
of Peter Rabbit (Peter Rabbit 2018) The Movie is Currently Filming (In
Production) Please Note That There Will Be No Auditions, Traveling or
Any Special / Professional Acting Skills, Since the Production of This
Movie Will Be Done with our State of Art Computer -Generating Imagery
Equipment. We Are Prepared to Pay the Total Sum of $560,000.00 USD. For
More Information/Understanding, Please Write us on the E-Mail Below.
CONTACT EMAIL: sonypicturesstudio@usa.com
All Reply to:  sonypicturesstudio@usa.com
Note: Only the Response send to this mail will be Given a Prior
Consideration.

Talent Scout
Becky Miles

* Talent Scout
@ 2017-05-26 21:06 Becky Miles
From: Becky Miles @ 2017-05-26 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

CONTACT EMAIL: sonypictureanimationfilms@usa.com
All Reply to:  sonypictureanimationfilms@usa.com

@ 2017-05-26 17:27 Becky Miles
From: Becky Miles @ 2017-05-26 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2017-05-26 12:28 Sony Pictures Animation
From: Sony Pictures Animation @ 2017-05-26 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-04-04  0:17 Becky Miles
From: Becky Miles @ 2017-04-04  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Talented,

I am Talent Scout For Sony Pictures Animation, Present Sony Pictures Animation Movies a Film Corporation Located in the United State, is Soliciting for the Right to use Your Photo/Face and Personality as One of the Semi -Major Role/ Character in our Upcoming ANIMATED Stereoscope 3D Movie-The Story of Peter Rabbit (Peter Rabbit 2018) The Movie is Currently Filming (In Production) Please Note That There Will Be No Auditions, Traveling or Any Special / Professional Acting Skills, Since the Production of This Movie Will Be Done with our State of Art Computer -Generating Imagery Equipment. We Are Prepared to Pay the Total Sum of $560,000.00 USD. For More Information/Understanding, Please Write us on the E-Mail Below.
CONTACT EMAIL: sonypictureanimationstudio@usa.com
All Reply to:  sonypictureanimationstudio@usa.com

@ 2017-03-28 21:26 Jennifer Brentt
From: Jennifer Brentt @ 2017-03-28 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Talented,

CONTACT EMAIL: blueskyfilms.studio@usa.com
All Reply to:  blueskyfilms.studio@usa.com
Note: Only the Response send to this mail will be Given a Prior
Consideration.

Talent Scout
Jennifer Brentt

* Talent Scout