On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 12:04:33PM -0700, Richard Henderson wrote: > Pinging target maintainers. If I don't get responses by the end of the > week, I'll only push the generic tcg bits and the two targets that I > maintain. Sorry, missed this first time around. The ppc host side looked ok to me, but the ppc target side didn't look quite right. -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson