On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 08:17:01AM -0600, Jens Axboe wrote: > On 10/28/2016 12:36 AM, Ulf Hansson wrote: > > You have been pushing Paolo in different directions throughout the > > years with his work in BFQ, wasting lots of his time/effort. > I have not. Various entities have advised Paolo approach it in various ways. > We've had blk-mq for 3 years now, my position should have been pretty clear > on that. Having come to this somewhat late I have to say that that hasn't been 100% clear as a set opinion from everyone - in the time I've been following things there's been engagement about the meat of the code which gave the impression the patches were being seriously considered. But like I said in a previous mail this is all in the past anyway, we need to focus on the present situation.