On Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 04:33:23PM +0530, Parav Pandit wrote: > > > 4. Cgroup configuration should be as close as possible to "standard" if > > such exists, so all infinite internet guides will work for RDMA too. > I didnt follow this comment. Can you please explain? Are you saying > rdma cgroup should have define all the objects of IB spec? It is not related to spec at all. There were comments from Tejun and you that other cgroups (CPU, ...) have different semantics and RDMA has something unique (I don't remember what was it). I want to see minimal uniqueness RDMA cgroups.