On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 02:39:27PM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote: > Hi! > > > From: Thierry Reding > > > > Hi everyone, > > > > This is a set of patches to add initial support for Tegra186. It is > > based on Joseph's patches but I rewrote some of the drivers to be a > > little easier to comprehend and maintain (hopefully). I've also > > included clock and reset drivers as a proof of concept. > > Is there any phone/tablet on the market with this chipset? I'm not aware of any. The chip is primarily targetted at automotive use-cases and probably not suited for phones or tablets. Thierry