On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 09:37:31PM +0200, Laurent Pinchart wrote: > On Tuesday 29 Nov 2016 11:01:25 Mark Brown wrote: > > Please note that if you're going to CC me into a graphics thread there's > > a good chance I will miss it, I get copied on quite a lot of graphics > > related mail that's not really relevant so I often skip it. Changing > > the subject line would help with that. > I try to add a (CC'ing xxx) at the beginning of the e-mail to draw attention > when a question is targetted at a particular person. If that's not enough I > can change the subject, but might forget to do so from time to time. Or you > could whitelist me, unless I'm already blacklisted ;-) That helps if I open the mail (especially with large e-mails, I do sometimes get bored looking for something relevant) but I also filter just on subject lines - once you've been involved with a thread about a topic people often seem to end up copying you for anything even vaguely related unfortunately.