Hi! > I know that this is completely of topic, but I am facing a dificulty with > stmmac. I have interrupts, mac well configured rx packets being received > successfully, but TX is not working, resulting in Tx errors = Total TX packets. > I have made a lot of debug and my conclusions is that by some reason when using > stmmac after starting tx dma, the hw state machine enters a deadend state > resulting in those errors. Anyone faced this trouble? Actually, I see you have address @synopsys.com, would you have documentation for the chip? I'm trying to understand stmmac_tx_clean() and docs would help... Thanks, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html