Hi, On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 09:54:43AM +0100, Quentin Schulz wrote: > The X-Powers AXP20X and AXP22X PMICs expose the status of AC power > supply. > > Moreover, the AXP20X can also expose the current current and voltage > values of the AC power supply. > > This adds the driver which exposes the status of the AC power supply of > the AXP20X and AXP22X PMICs. > > Signed-off-by: Quentin Schulz > Acked-by: Jonathan Cameron Thanks, I queued this into power-supply's for-next branch. I removed "struct device_node *np" and "int axp20x_id" from "struct axp20x_ac_power", since they were unused. -- Sebastian