On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 04:47:13PM +1100, Stewart Smith wrote: > dm-verity (a device-mapper target taht cryptographically verifies each > filesystem block) could be a way to very easily get most of what's > needed here. > > https://lwn.net/Articles/459420/ > > https://source.android.com/security/verifiedboot/ > Any ideas on how nicely that plays with mtd/ubi? I don't see anything about it. I do see some dm-verity presentations claiming that IMA is slow and dm-verity is much faster. We should have all code in a SquashFS image anyhow. Signing / verifying that whole image might be reasonable as well. -- Patrick Williams