From: David Haworth <dave@fen-net.de>
To: amit mahadik <amitmaddy@gmail.com>
Cc: Jaehoon Chung <jh80.chung@samsung.com>, linux-mmc@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: How to print CMD18 read data
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 19:00:21 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Amit,

I'm trying to access an SD card/reader using SPI on a
Raspberry Pi. I've had a little success - some of my cards
work, some don't. I get errors from time to time, but they
appear harmless. I seem to have cured a spurious timeout
problem.

I'm using pr_info() to dump debug messages into /var/log/syslog.

Maybe we can compare notes and come up with a solution.
Contact me off-list of you prefer.

Cheers,
Dave

--