* IIO mlock task - note this!
@ 2017-03-13 16:03 Alison Schofield
From: Alison Schofield @ 2017-03-13 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

We're off to an interesting start with this task - to be expected!

Please read all of the feedback on all of the patches - not just
yours.

Lots of good stuff came in from Lars last night.  Absorb it all.

Please note that Simran & Sayli (are mind-readers), and they
sent their patches before I posted the Task directions, so
their 'Send patches to' lists are a bit more than requested
in the directions.

Please pay attention to this from the directions:
>> Please sign up for one driver at a time, take it all the way through
>> ACK, before selecting another one.

Questions, please ask.

alisons

* Re: IIO mlock task - note this!
@ 2017-03-15 16:39 ` Alison Schofield
From: Alison Schofield @ 2017-03-15 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: karniksayli1995; +Cc: outreachy-kernel

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 09:03:39AM -0700, Alison Schofield wrote:
> We're off to an interesting start with this task - to be expected!
>
> Please read all of the feedback on all of the patches - not just
> yours.
>
> Lots of good stuff came in from Lars last night.  Absorb it all.
>
> Please note that Simran & Sayli (are mind-readers), and they
> sent their patches before I posted the Task directions, so
> their 'Send patches to' lists are a bit more than requested
> in the directions.
>
> Please pay attention to this from the directions:
> >> Please sign up for one driver at a time, take it all the way through
> >> ACK, before selecting another one.

Reminder of above rule please.  This allows you to apply learnings
from one patch to the next.  Exception would be Simran, who had already
sent 2 patches before I posted the task.

BTW: if you claim one and you don't like it, it's OK to toss it back
and claim a different one or, of course, you can ask for help.

I'm seeing interesting analysis/findings as you all dig into these!

alisons