Hi, On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 04:25:29PM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote: > Hi! > > > The Nokia N950 and N9 have a wl1271 (with nokia bootloader) bluetooth > > module connected to second UART. > > I don't get it. We are describing hardware, what does it have to do > with bootloader? Is there something not described here, because it is > already initialized by bootloader? This is about the wl1271 "bootloader"/low-level interface. The same chip exists with a TI low-level interface, which requires a different driver/firmware. -- Sebastian