On Tue 2017-02-28 16:16:21, Sakari Ailus wrote: > On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 03:09:21PM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote: > > Can I get you to apply this one? :-). > > Let me try to understand again what does that change actually do. I'll find > the time during the rest of this week. > > I'm starting to think we need a test suite for the PLL calculator... Any update here or on the other patch? We are quite close to working camera now... Plus I have played with v4l-utils, and managed to implement autofocus and autoexposure -- it was easier than expected. I believe you mentioned you had some patches to automatically initialize the pipeline. Do you and can I have them? Last thing.. Is someone able to compute new modes for et8ek8? I believe smaller than 640x480 mode would be useful for video streaming, and I still can't get 5MPix mode to work; understanding what goes on there would be useful. Thanks, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html