On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 08:43:49PM +0200, Niklas Söderlund wrote: > Hi, > > This series adds support for hardware backed trip point windows. It is > based on top of v4.11-rc1 and is tested on R-Car H3 and M3-W. > > The series starts out by fixing three issues (1/7, 2/7, 3/7) that should > have been fixed by me before the initial driver where submitted to > upstream. Sorry for not spotting the issues sooner. > > The series then extends the rcar_gen3_thermal driver with hardware > interrupts for trip point windows by implementing the .set_trips() > callback of struct thermal_zone_of_device_ops (4/7, 5/7). It then adds > suspend and resume handlers so that the hardware interrupts are > preserved across suspend/resume cycles (6/7, 7/7). Thanks, Niklas! From my PoV, this series is good to go upstream!