On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 05:40:45PM +0800, cl@rock-chips.com wrote: > From: Liang Chen > > Changes in v4: > Remove some assigned-clocks as they should be inited in their > respective device nodes. > > Changes in v3: > Adjust some descriptions in dtsi. > > Changes in v2: > Remove RK_FUNC_* in dtsi as it dose not help understand things better. > Adjust the order of description in dt-bindings. > > v1: > These patchs depend on pinctrl patchs as below: Why didn't you renumber the patches? I and probably others wondered where and what patch 2 is and why it could be missing. I recall now that I applied it already. Other maintainers don't have that knowledge. Also, since I applied your patch, no need for me or the i2c-list to be on CC. Please no "quick fixes" when sending out patch series. I know it is tempting but it usually creates confusion.