On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 03:59:17PM +0200, Michael J Gruber wrote: > Ordinary (long) status shows information about bisect, revert, am, > rebase, cherry-pick in progress, and so does git-prompt.sh. status > --short currently shows none of this information. > > Introduce an `--inprogress` argument to git status so that, when used with > `--short --branch`, in-progress information is shown next to the branch > information. Just like `--branch`, this comes with a config option. I don't have a strong opinion on this feature, but I would note that to be consistent with other options, we'd probably want to write this as --in-progress (with an extra dash). -- brian m. carlson / brian with sandals: Houston, Texas, US +1 832 623 2791 | https://www.crustytoothpaste.net/~bmc | My opinion only OpenPGP: https://keybase.io/bk2204