Hi Adrian, On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 07:50:35PM +0200, Adrian Hunter wrote: > Make use of an Intel ACPI _DSM that provides eMMC driver strength. > > Signed-off-by: Adrian Hunter This is an interesting patch for me because it seems I have to deal with drive-strength soon, as well, for the SDHI driver. You basically fall back here to simply read the drive strength value from ACPI, right? So, do you think it makes sense then to have a similar encoded value from DT (maybe "mmc-fixed-driver-type-" with n=0..4)? This is a largely reduced encoding of what you proposed in 2015 [1] but may be more pragmatic for soldered on-board devices working on their max speeds with fixed voltages and frequencies? Or did I get something wrong? Thanks, Wolfram [1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/2/16/273