On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 02:20:31PM -0500, Rob Herring wrote: > On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 1:11 PM, Mark Brown wrote: > > In what way? Other than the -gpios stuff (which would just be a trivial > > thing if we wanted to change it)? > That's mainly it. I don't see that as meaningful or a good reason to duplicate the driver or the binding, it'd be better to just add the new property and deprecate the old. > It's not clear which node wlf,ldoena goes in either. > In the parent? ldo1? Parent since it's looked up in device context, this is also something that it seems better to fix in one binding rather than duplicate.