Am 15.05.2017 um 22:42 hat Eric Blake geschrieben: > On 05/15/2017 03:31 PM, Hervé Poussineau wrote: > > - bs->total_sectors is the number of sectors of the whole disk > > - s->sector_count is the number of sectors of the FAT partition I wonder if we should rename s->sector_count into something like s->part_sectors that makes this difference clearer. > > This fixes the following assert in qemu-img map: > > qemu-img.c:2641: get_block_status: Assertion `nb_sectors' failed. > > > > This also fixes an infinite loop in qemu-img convert. > > > > Fixes: 4480e0f924a42e1db8b8cfcac4d0634dd1bb27a0 > > Wow - broken since 1.2? Not many vvfat users, are there. Probably vvfat and bdrv_get_block_status() aren't used much together. When I use vvfat, it's simple read/write from a guest usually and no complicated operations like block jobs that would look at the block status. > Hervé, you might want to work out with Kevin whether to take > co-maintainership over vvfat, in addition to your other areas. I don't mind either way. If Hervé is planning to spend more on time on vvfat, it could make sense. Kevin