* [U-Boot] Support for uboot SPL Exynos/Odroid platform.
@ 2017-05-22 19:34 Anand Moon
From: Anand Moon @ 2017-05-22 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi All,

I would like to gather some inputs from u-boot developers
on enable the support for SPL image for Exynos (odroid) platforms.

Few of the feature in u-boot need to be enable to support in mainline kernel.

Is their going to be some in-roads into this approach.
what are the road block to get this started.

Please share your thought on this.

Best Regards
-Anand

* [U-Boot] Support for uboot SPL Exynos/Odroid platform.
@ 2017-05-23  0:59 ` Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2017-05-23  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 01:04:33AM +0530, Anand Moon wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to gather some inputs from u-boot developers
> on enable the support for SPL image for Exynos (odroid) platforms.
>
> Few of the feature in u-boot need to be enable to support in mainline kernel.
>
> Is their going to be some in-roads into this approach.
> what are the road block to get this started.
>
> Please share your thought on this.

Please post patches that do what you need done and we can go from there,
thanks!

--
Tom