From: Bjorn Helgaas <helgaas@kernel.org>
To: Narendra.K@dell.com
Cc: jdelvare@suse.de, x86@kernel.org, linux-pci@vger.kernel.org,
	Jordan.Hargrave@dell.com, Shyam.Iyer@dell.com,
	bhelgaas@google.com
Subject: Re: dmi type 0xB1 record - unknown flag
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 11:59:59 -0500	[thread overview]

On Thu, Jun 01, 2017 at 01:28:31PM +0000, Narendra.K@dell.com wrote:
> [...]

That was added by 6e8af08dfa40 ("PCI: enable pci=bfsort by default on
future Dell systems").

The fact that BIOS supplied a B1 record with an unknown value (0)
looks like a Dell BIOS defect, which is ironic, considering that Dell
added this thing in the first place.

I think we should remove the message, since it is alarming to users
and they can't do anything about it anyway.

Bjorn