On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 02:23:18PM +0200, Michal Hocko wrote: >From: Michal Hocko > >movable_node kernel parameter allows to make hotplugable NUMA >nodes to put all the hotplugable memory into movable zone which >allows more or less reliable memory hotremove. At least this >is the case for the NUMA nodes present during the boot (see >find_zone_movable_pfns_for_nodes). > >This is not the case for the memory hotplug, though. > > echo online > /sys/devices/system/memory/memoryXYZ/status ^^^ Hmm, one typo I think s/status/state/ -- Wei Yang Help you, Help me