On 06/22, Hugh Dickins wrote: > > On Thu, 22 Jun 2017, Oleg Nesterov wrote: > > > > Something like the patch below? Yes, I thought about this too. > > Yes, that patch (times 11 for all the architectures) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yes, yes, this is clear to me. But only after you have already explained this in your previous email ;) > But my own preference this morning is to do nothing, until we hear > more complaints and can classify them as genuine userspace breakage, > as opposed to testcases surprised by a new kernel implementation. OK. Agreed. Lets wait for the "real" bug report. FYI. I am still investigating that redhat internal bug report. And yes, it was the real application. But. I still think that it fails by another reason, just the test-case they provided doesn't match the reality and it hits another (this) problem by accident. Oleg.