Hi! > * unfortunately we still get no image :( > > The latter is likely a setup issue of our camera interface (OMAP3 ISP = Image Signal Processor) which > we were not yet able to solve. Oscilloscoping signals on the interface indicated that signals and > sync are correct. But we do not know since mplayer only shows a green screen. What mplayer command line do you use? How did you set up the pipeline with media-ctl? On kernel.org, I have tree called camera-fw5-6 , where camera works for me on n900. On gitlab, there's modifed fcam-dev, which can be used for testing. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html