* Product Inquiry
@ 2017-06-26 21:52 Julian Smith
From: Julian Smith @ 2017-06-26 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rockchip-IAPFreCvJWM7uuMidbF8XUB+6BGkLq7r

Hello,

My name is Ms Julian Smith and i am from Sinara Group Co.
We are glad to know about your company from the web and we are interested in
your products.Please send us your Latest catalog and price list for our
trial order.

Julian Smith,
Purchasing Manager
Sinara Group Co.
7 Krasnogo Znameni Ave.
Vladivostok,690106,Ukraine

* Product Inquiry
@ 2023-04-25 12:37 Nichole
From: Nichole @ 2023-04-25 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hello,

We are interested in buying your products if you could supply us
as soon as possible.

Could you please give me the following information: Unit price
based on Minimum Order, Production lead time.

Kindly see attached our purchase order for your kind perusal.
This is very urgent and we need your reply within 3 working days
so we can make our order.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Purchasing Manager
Nichole
Head Office Address: Al Multaqa St, Al Rawdah
Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates.
Business Hours: Sunday -Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Email: nichole@greatconceptuae.com

* Product Inquiry
@ 2023-04-25  6:01 Phillip Todor
From: Phillip Todor @ 2023-04-25  6:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dash

Hello,

We are interested in buying your products if you could supply us
as soon as possible.

Could you please give me the following information: Unit price
based on Minimum Order, Production lead time.

Kindly see attached our purchase order for your kind perusal.
This is very urgent and we need your reply within 3 working days
so we can make our order.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Purchasing Manager
Phillip Todor
Head Office Address: Al Multaqa St, Al Rawdah
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Business Hours: Sunday -Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Phone: +971 58 285 3045
Email: philliptodor411@greatconceptuae.com

* Product Inquiry
@ 2020-04-26 23:18 Mr. Okrapah Adjei
From: Mr. Okrapah Adjei @ 2020-04-26 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rockchip-IAPFreCvJWM7uuMidbF8XUB+6BGkLq7r

Dear Sir,

We got your company information through an exhaustive search.

Our scope is basically to search for foreign companies to bid for contract supply on commission basis.

We are interested in buying your products in a larger quantity if only you can supply and open for business.

Best Regard,
Mr. Okrapah Adjei
CEO
OK-Adjei Sourcing Ltd
Accra,Ghana

* Product Inquiry
@ 2020-04-26 23:17 Mr. Okrapah Adjei
From: Mr. Okrapah Adjei @ 2020-04-26 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mediatek

@ 2020-04-26 23:03 Mr. Okrapah Adjei

From: Mr. Okrapah Adjei @ 2020-04-26 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

@ 2018-07-12  0:02 Golik Holdings Limited
From: Golik Holdings Limited @ 2018-07-12  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-doc

Hello Sir's

greets

Am  Nguyễn Chaewon director of Golik Holdings Limited in HONGKONG

We'd like to request the latest about the Newest Design,High
Quality of your products

Please send the latest quotation to us.As we have these signed

contract from customer in Spain. what is the lead time after
advance payment is made from US?

1:Best FOB prices

2:lead time after you receive down payment

3:MOQ

4:Your Terms of payment

Please send your quote direct to our e-mail (info@fastcoword.com)

A quick respond from you will be highly appreciated

Thanks and Best regards

Vân Nguyễn Chaewon

Sales Director
Head Office

Golik Holdings Limited
Suite 6505, Central Plaza,
18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong

Tel  :  +852 2827 0938

Fax  :  +852 2827 0798
Website  :  www.golik.com
Email  :  info@fastcoword.com

* Product Inquiry
@ 2018-05-17 12:28 ABDULLAH
From: ABDULLAH @ 2018-05-17 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Dear Sir,

Good wishes.

We would greatly appreciate receiving any information, brochures
and the current prices lists of your productsfor our customer
here in Dubai,UAE.

Looking forward to receiving the materials from you.

Thanks & Regards

ABDULLAH  Ghada

Marketing & Procurement

Mobile No.: 00971 52 341 7951

Wintech Industries LLC

PO Box: 283249,

15th B Street,Al Quoz indl.Area #04

Dubai.UAE

Tel.No. : 0097143410033

Fax No.:  0097143410500

Email: sales.wintechindustriesllc at consultant.com
sales.wintechindustriesllc at netcourrier.com

P please consider the environment and only print this email if
you really need to.Thank you.

* Product Inquiry
@ 2018-05-05  3:17 Gerhard Kahmann
From: Gerhard Kahmann @ 2018-05-05  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

?Dear Sir,

We recently visited your website, we were recommended by one of your customer and we are interested in your models, We will like to place an order from the list of your products. However, we would like to see your company's latest catalogs with the; minimum order quantity, delivery time/FOB, payment terms etc. Official order placement will follow as soon as possible.

Awaiting your prompt reply

Best Regards
Gerhard Kahmann
Purchasing Dept
*****************************

* Product Inquiry
@ 2018-04-30  5:01 Gerhard Kahmann
From: Gerhard Kahmann @ 2018-04-30  5:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-11-30 20:47 Prakash Najim
From: Prakash Najim @ 2017-11-30 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

My name is Mr. Prakash Najim and I'm the Purchasing manager of Lintex Int'l Pvt.Ltd in India..We are glad to know about your company from the web and we are interested in your products.Please send us your Latest catalog and price list for our december order

Mr. Prakash Najim
Purchasing Manager
LINTEX INTERNATIONAL(PVT).LTD
Address:133 Rue De L'CAM Mumbai,Indian
Tel:+9126245476745
FAX:+9126245486785

* Product Inquiry
@ 2017-08-14  3:40 Julian Smith
From: Julian Smith @ 2017-08-14  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

My name is Ms Julian Smith and i am from Sinara Group Co.Ltd in Russia
We are glad to know about your company from the web and we are interested
in your products.Please send us your Latest catalog and price list for our
trial order.

Julian Smith,
Purchasing Manager
Sinara Group Co.Ltd

* Product Inquiry
@ 2017-08-11  0:22 Tina Wang
From: Tina Wang @ 2017-08-11  0:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Sir/Madam

We are interested in your product, can we have your MOQ and FOB prices for consideration and purchase
waiting for your response.

Best Regards,
Ms Tina Wang
(Purchasing Manager)
Email:purchasing.sales10-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

* Product Inquiry
@ 2017-08-10 21:25 Tina Wang
From: Tina Wang @ 2017-08-10 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2017-06-26 22:22 Julian Smith
From: Julian Smith @ 2017-06-26 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: keyrings

@ 2017-06-26 22:15 Julian Smith

From: Julian Smith @ 2017-06-26 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-next

@ 2017-06-26 21:51 Julian Smith

From: Julian Smith @ 2017-06-26 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bcache

@ 2017-06-26 21:50 Julian Smith

From: Julian Smith @ 2017-06-26 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-api-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

@ 2017-02-27 20:29 Amit Pragash
From: Amit Pragash @ 2017-02-27 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hi

I would like to find out about your company and your business activities.
Please send me a brochure, product catalogue and price information. kindly send the following to our e-mail: amitpragash@outlook.com

Yours sincerely,
Amit Pragash
CODEGEN INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD
29, Braybrooke Street,, Colombo 02,
Email: amitpragash@outlook.com
Fax: (94) 11-2470740/1
PH: (94) 11-5333398

* Product inquiry
@ 2016-11-26 15:22 Wahid Davo
From: Wahid Davo @ 2016-11-26 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are interested in purchasing your products and we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relation with your esteemed company.

Please kindly send me your latest catalog. Also, inform me about the Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time or FOB, and payment terms warranty.

Please contact us via Email, quality is all we may ask. Your early reply is highly appreciated.

Thank You!
Best Regards,
Mr: Wahid Davo
(purchasing manager)
Wahid Llc group, Ltd.
Adderss: Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Tel.: +966 1 477 1088
Fax.: +966 1 478 9879
Email: wahid.llcgroupltd@gmail.com

* Product Inquiry
@ 2015-12-22 12:19 Sales
From: Sales @ 2015-12-22 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

Hello

Our company is in need of your products in large quantity, kindly
provide us your prize lists and your preferred mode of payment to
enable us compare if we could proceed for a long term business.

Your immediate response will be appreciated.

Regards,

AbuDhabi
Sales / Inquiry department
Pol Construction Groups
P.O. Box: 990026,
Abudabi Industrial Area
Dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Email: sales at polconstruction.net

* Re: Product Inquiry
@ 2015-03-20 19:52 Sales
From: Sales @ 2015-03-20 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please can you kindly provide us the FOB price of your products and delivery time, i will kindly request your lowest competitive price and want a good dealing partner, our company will buy more once first business is successful.

I will kindly advise you send your full quotation. Please note this order is urgent.

Looking foward in doing business with you.

Best Regards

Kedar Baral
Procurement Mgr. - Base Supply Co. Inc.
1800-1888-5-888