On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 09:33:38AM +0100, Richard Fitzgerald wrote: > On Mon, 2017-06-05 at 11:07 +0100, Lee Jones wrote: > > For my own reference: > > Acked-for-MFD-by: Lee Jones > Can I suggest that you take this patch into the mfd tree? Other > subsystem maintainers will have to base on that but it avoids me keeping > emailing out nearly 9000 lines of register definitions each time I do an > update to the other patches in the chain. Yes, please! It also helps other maintainers see that the early bits of the series we depend on are making progress.