Hi, On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 08:52:24PM +1000, Jonathan Liu wrote: > The documentation for drm_do_get_edid in drivers/gpu/drm/drm_edid.c states: > "As in the general case the DDC bus is accessible by the kernel at the I2C > level, drivers must make all reasonable efforts to expose it as an I2C > adapter and use drm_get_edid() instead of abusing this function." > > Exposing the DDC bus as an I2C adapter is more beneficial as it can be used > for purposes other than reading the EDID such as modifying the EDID or > using the HDMI DDC pins as an I2C bus through the I2C dev interface from > userspace (e.g. i2c-tools). > > Implement this for A10s. > > Signed-off-by: Jonathan Liu Please wait before the discussion stops before sending the new version. We still have one ongoing on the v5, and you sent v6 and v7 in between. Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering http://free-electrons.com