On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 01:56:22PM +0300, Anders Montonen wrote: > Hi Tom, > > On Thu, 22 Jun 2017, Tom Rini wrote: > > > >I did fix the latter of these (along with the perl problem), but I'm > >using sysvinit and needed apache2 in my project anyhow. > > Your commit fixes most of the problems, but /usr/bin/aa-easyprof > still gets installed with a shebang referring to the host python3 > interpreter. The script is processed and installed by > utils/python-tools-setup.py, which captures whatever $PYTHON is set > to at the time. Oh thanks! I'll v2 things shortly with that fixed up. -- Tom