On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 12:37:31PM +0200, Ulf Hansson wrote: > On 8 August 2017 at 02:27, Shawn Lin wrote: > > We to some extent should tolerate R1_OUT_OF_RANGE for open-ending > > mode as it is expected behaviour and most of the backup partition > > tables should be located near some of the last blocks which will > > always make open-ending read exceed the capacity of cards. > > > > Fixes: 9820a5b11101 ("mmc: core: for data errors, take response of stop cmd into account") > > Fixes: a04e6bae9e6f ("mmc: core: check also R1 response for stop commands") > > Signed-off-by: Shawn Lin > > Tested-by: Shawn Guo > > Tested-by: Yoshihiro Shimoda > > Thanks, applied for fixes! Ulf, I would like some more discussion about this patch but need time to think about it some more. I'll try to have my answer ready by this evening, but I'd appreciate to have at least one day to respond to a patch. Otherwise it is difficult for me to focus on the other work I have. Could that meet your workflow?