Hi! I've got hardware with KSZ8895, and I'd like to use switch ports as separate ethernet cards. I believe that means DSA support. And there are even patches available from microchip... unfortunately they are in strange form and for v3.18. http://www.microchip.com/SWLibraryWeb/product.aspx?product=KSZ8895%20Software%20Linux%203.18 Is there newer version of the driver available somewhere? Is the driver good starting point, or should I start with something else? Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html